When choosing a silk scarf, you must pay attention to the following points:
1, distinguish quality from cloth and color. Good fabric is the first factor. Scarves are hand picked for upper selection. Printing must be uniform. Generally speaking, the richer the color, the better the quality.
2, choose according to the characteristics of the body. For example, if you have a short neck, choose a thinner scarf and tie it to the side of your neck, or loosely tie it to your chest; if you are small, you should avoid the long and tedious tie.
3, pay attention to whether there is any special design. Scarves with special designs should be displayed with special methods. When you purchase, you must pay attention to the design. You must try to bind yourself.
4, be consistent with personal style.
Sino Silk Co.,Ltd
Add: No.213/215, Xinhua Industry Zone,Shixiang Road,Xiacheng District, Hangzhou, China
Contact us: Wang Peng
- Printed Twill Silk Scarves
- Twill Silk Designer Scarves
- Satin Silk Patterned Scarf
- High Quality Silk Scarves
- Charmeuse Silk Head Scarves
- Charmeuse Silk Ladies Scarves
- Georgette Ladies Silk Scarves
- Monogram Georgette Silk Scarf
- Your Own Silk Habotai Scarf
- Habotai Silk Corporate Scarves
- Matching Of Scarves
- What Is Imitated Silk
- Silk And Mulberry Silk
- The Method Of Female Silk Scarves